Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two things.

[1] I found Premium Blue Bunny ice cream for $2.49 today at Cub. There is nothing better than Bunny Tracks. Seriously.

[2] I've encouraged poetry writing for my kids lately. I got one poem from a disgruntled [typically adolescent] 14 year-old girl today. After reading it, I told her how much I loved it, but I loved the proud look on her face even more.

Thinking
By: Bao

I am thinking that the world will never end,
I am thinking that all the people that I love are deep inside my heart,
When I am thinking of something I feel that something is in my heart.

But what I am thinking you will never find out,
And what I am thinking you will never know.

Sometimes I'm thinking that the sun and the moon are deep inside my heart,
in my heart where I keep thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment